Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 22, 2010 - Post Fire Mini Tri

We spent about 5 hours at the fire. Once we got back to the station I figured might as well just go ahead and get my workout in then since I was already all sweaty. I performed three exercises back to back for 15 minutes each to simulate a mini triathlon.

First up 1 arm swings
16 kg bell
Viking Warrior 15:15

Exercise Bike
15 minutes, random hill program, level 11, 15:15 interval
total distance 4.88 miles
average speed 19.2

Stair climb
15 min, 15:15, interval program, level 13

I'm glad I hopped in the weight room when I did, because it would've been a lot harder to muster the motivation if I had let myself sit down for a bit once we got back. The machines aren't the greatest, but are the closest I can get to sport specificity for tris and stair climbs while at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment