Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My New Training Partners

Recently the neighbor kids have discovered that my house is the fun house. I am basically a big kid and have a few toys such as nerf, mini lacrosse sets and mini rc cars. So yesterday when the neighbor kids came knocking on my door to see if I could come out and play, I told them we work out first and then play.


My workout yesterday was as follows

Morning
Convict Conditioning (CC) Incline Pushups (Step 2 in the pushup progression)
sets of 25, 25, 25, 15, 15, 15, 5, 5, 5

with 2-3 minutes rest inbetween




Afternoon with the neighbor kids
2x5 hill sprints
I ran one set with one kid, and then when the second kid ran the sprints, I ran up the hill backwards. This was a great quad burn and was easy on the knees.

Then play time


Evening
TRX Rows w/ the straps cinched all the way up and my feet against the base of my door
2-3 minute rest between sets
sets of 25, 25, 15, 15, 5, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment