Yesterday morning as I was getting off shift, a 3 dice roll totaled up to 14 minutes. I performed 28 rounds of 15:15 of Viking Push Press with the 12 kg, 8 reps per work set.
Overall it felt really good, not too challenging. My left shoulder was popping a bit in the first half while my right should felt very smooth. I realized that on the left side I was not bringing the bell down smoothly into as good of a rack position as my on my right side. Once I corrected this, the reps smoothed out and felt much better. I probably easily go back up to the 16 kg like I was using for the RKC II, but I'm going to stay with this weight for a bit to make sure my coordination stays nice and smooth, and my joints stay happy with me.
35 lb ruck NEW ALGORITHM from IOS 27 messes GPS up
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment