Thursday, May 27, 2010

Viking Warrior May 26, 2010

Yesterday morning as I was getting off shift, a 3 dice roll totaled up to 14 minutes. I performed 28 rounds of 15:15 of Viking Push Press with the 12 kg, 8 reps per work set.

Overall it felt really good, not too challenging. My left shoulder was popping a bit in the first half while my right should felt very smooth. I realized that on the left side I was not bringing the bell down smoothly into as good of a rack position as my on my right side. Once I corrected this, the reps smoothed out and felt much better. I probably easily go back up to the 16 kg like I was using for the RKC II, but I'm going to stay with this weight for a bit to make sure my coordination stays nice and smooth, and my joints stay happy with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment