Tuesday, October 18, 2011

World's Toughest Mudder and Goruck Challenge Training - Day 14

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today at work was super busy. I higher classed as captain for the first 6 hours of the shift. In that time we ran 9 calls. It was my turn to cook again so that took up a good chunk of the day as well. Between that and running more calls, by the time I got a chance to take a break, it was already 1030 at night. I was pretty tempted to skip my workout for the day and just call it a rest day, but then I figured at the very least I could get my GTG kettlebell swings in before going to bed. My workout for the day was

11 sets of 35 24kg kettlebell swings (one set for each call up until that point)

At the very least, I worked up a decent sweat and got my heart rate up.

No comments:

Post a Comment