Wednesday, October 12, 2011

World's Toughest Mudder Training - Day 11

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

For today's workout I performed the following

21, 15, 9 double 8kg kettlebell bottoms up thrusters and kettlebell swings in 4:34

4 x .75 miles on spin bike on the 2 min

30 double 8kg kettlebell cleans and push presses


Even though my shoulder is feeling better I'm still going light with the overhead movements. I'm focusing instead on the speed and control of the movements to get a good workout. I'm loving how the double bottoms up movements put my brain through all sorts of happy mental gymnastics to keep both the weights balanced especially during the more dynamic movements. I would however, caution against doing these until you have a very stable base in single bottoms up kettlebell movements and to start out light. It's all fun and games until someone takes a kettlebell to the noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment