Monday, October 3, 2011

World's Toughest Mudder Training - Day 7

Friday, September 30, 2011

Today I performed 6 GTG sets of 25 incline pushups and 20 knee tucks.

The knee tucks that I do are a variation of the Convict Conditioning ones. I do these ones either flat on the ground or on a bench, without my feet touching down in between reps.


My main workout was as follows

Morning

10x5 double 16kg KB front squats on minute

8x7 double 16kg KB deadlifts on minute


Afternoon

7 rounds for time

6 12kg double KB snatches

10 jumping pull ups

Completed in 7:51

Jumping pull ups are a surprising exercise; they get the heart rate up in a hurry and if you do enough of them the arms will definitely get a nice burn.



Then I finished off the workout with

10x400m on exercise bike on 2 min

No comments:

Post a Comment