Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World's Toughest Mudder Training - Day 9

Sunday October 2, 2011

Today I performed the following

GTG (Grease the Groove)
7 sets of 12 TRX Rows with my feet below the anchor

3 x .8 miles on the 2:30 on the exercise bike

7 sets of 5 rest 1 min between sets
Double 12kg kettlebell clean, press, squat, push press, squat
Completed in 11:35

My legs were still a bit sore from the previous workout and today was also going to be a decently heavy leg day, so I skipped the leg portion of the GTG and focused solely on the rows. The kettlebell complex work is taken directly from Geoff Neuport's kettlebell muscle. Since I'm still going light with the upper body movements, one of the things that I really like about Geoff's program is that it focuses more on the speed of the bells to generate force and build muscle more than the weight of the bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment